The Kitchen, Bathroom & Bedroom Specialists Association (Kbsa) are pleased to announce that they will have a number of retail members present to provide advice on live projects at Grand Designs Live (29 April- 07 May, Excel, London).
Appointments can be booked with the Kbsa members for one to one advice in the Kitchen Advice Centre which is part of the Kitchen Live Experience sponsored by Kbsa Corporate member Miele.
The Kbsa experts will advise and review plans with consumers for their new project and will give professional advice to help them progress their project. Consumers are able to book appointments in advance on the Grand Designs Live website https://www.granddesignslive.com/excel/whats-on/miele-kitchen-advice-centre
Visitors will also receive a free copy of the 2016/17 Kbsa Showcase handbook, which gives full details about the Association as well as retail members in their area. Consumers can also visit the Kbsa website here to find their nearest Kbsa retailer via the postcode search.
Richard Hibbert, Kbsa national chair said, “We’re delighted to be involved with Grand Designs Live and Miele once again. Visiting our experts provides a fantastic opportunity for consumers to see how the Kbsa can help them and realise the benefits of dealing with retailers that can deliver the very best professional services and design.”
Kbsa retailers that will be in attendance this year include:
• Carl Constantine from KDCUK, Cheshunt
• Keith Myers, The Myers Touch, Winchester
• Paul Harrison, Lignum Bespoke, Newcastle upon Tyne
• Lee Younger, Lignum Bespoke, Newcastle upon Tyne
• Lloyd Burgess, HKS Interiors Ltd, Haywards Heath
• Gary Sparks, HKS Interiors Ltd, Haywards Heath
• Bianca Shevlin, Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms, Cambridge
• Sara Seymour, Elements Kitchens, Reading
• Andrew Sliwa, Elements Kitchens, Reading
• Diane Berry, Diane Berry Kitchens, Manchester