Mr & Mrs Robinson had been previous clients and had decided to move home into something smaller, a bungalow, which they decided to renovate to their living standards.
They approached me to work alongside them in the design and build they required. It was to be a big project, with an extension added, and unfortunately during this time Mr Robinson’s cancer returned and he died in the early stages of the build project. We had spent many hours sitting round a table discussing the design and quality they wanted, so everything was in place for him.
I project managed the whole project for them, and as part of this was this Beautiful Kitchen area. They had used an Architect design for the vaulted ceiling with Bi- fold doors & top windows giving an open high ceiling setting, and I designed the open plan space for their everyday use. This area was to be their main daytime living space to relax and bring the outside in using the natural light. The kitchen leading off to a side dining room & second lounge area.
Mrs Robinson is quite creative and wanted to add her finishing touches, which have given the room a stunning finish.
- The room needed to be comfortable and easy to clean with a central Island
- Cooking space with everything at hand
- Plenty of worktop space, with Silestone Stone worktops
- Everything streamlined with smart Handleless looking Kitchen
- A Table bar coming off an island with room for two
- A space to entertain
- Adjustable lighting
- Feature lighting which was achieved by creating the feature canopies to fit task lighting.
- TV area
- She wanted to add wood into the room with her internal doors.
Appliances to be included:
- Tall fridge/freezer
- Island Induction hob with built-in extractor (ducted to the outside).
- Multiple ovens, one with Combi-microwave all at eye level
Cost of Project: £24,947.00View this retailer's profile