The Kbsa has announced a record number of new retail members joining in the last two months of the year.
A total of seventeen new members have been accepted for membership, completing an exceptionally successful year of growth for the Kbsa.
The retailers are based across the UK and include:
- Dale Jones Kitchens, Greater Manchester
- Eclipse Kitchens & Bedrooms Ltd, Wigan
- Kitchen Culture (Cambridgeshire) Ltd, Cambridge
- Gainsborough Kitchens Ltd, Lincolnshire
- Thomas Vaughan Ltd, Glamorganshire
- Creating Spaces Group Ltd, Halifax
- Chris Sharp Cabinets Ltd, Lincoln
- The KBB Centre, Ipswich
- Creative Interiors By Design, Suffolk
- Icon Kitchens, Croydon
- The Little Kitchen and Bathroom Company, Derbyshire
- Crown Homeworks Limited, Grantham
- Phoenix Kitchens Ltd, Metheringham
- Dale Interiors of Jacksdale Ltd, Nottinghamshire
- Cook & Sleep Kitchens and Bedrooms, Lincoln
- Kings Norton Kitchens Ltd, Birmingham
- Barras Home Improvements Ltd, Coventry
Retail and Corporate membership director Malcolm Scott said, “I am delighted to welcome all seventeen retailers into the Kbsa.
“As the UK's only trade association that supports the independent KBB retailer, the Kbsa offers unrivalled support and business benefits that enable retailers to operate more efficiently and profitably.
“We are continuing to invest in our 5-year plan to increase the profile of the Kbsa and improve member benefits, which has undoubtedly helped us achieve substantial growth in membership this year.
“2024 promises to be a great year for the Kbsa as we become bigger and stronger, there has never been a better time to join the Kbsa.”