Ream Interiors is a leading manufacturer and retailer of Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathrooms servicing Kent and SE London; we are a family run business that has grown into a successful and reputable company within the industry.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to carry out thorough surveys for upcoming projects. This includes:
- accurately measuring the room
- ensuring the design works in the room
- clear and precise instructions for our trades/fitters or for the client if doing their own preparation.
- Making sure the fitter has all the materials he needs to complete the job
- Supply accurate schedules of work for the project coordinator
You will oversee all installation and supply manufacturer projects, making sure any fitter or client queries are dealt with quickly and jobs are completed on time.
Your moto is: on time, on budget, happy client
We are an established independent kitchen, bathroom and bedroom retailer with 45 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and installing.
Our market segment surrounds middle to upmarket custom, and our approach is heavily focused on high-quality designs, fitting and service that is delivered to our clients.
We have a small friendly team who work together to create a great environment for both colleagues and customers.
We are dedicated in thinking ‘What would the best kitchen company in the world do?’ and we constantly drive towards that goal! The whole Ream team share in this mindset, and we only wish to extend our Ream family with people who have the same values as us.
We look for people that thrive on working in a customer focused environment and pride themselves on providing the highest level of customer service.
Great organisational and administration skills are essential in this role:
- Great communication skills with colleagues and customers
- You must have good numeracy and literacy skills.
- you must be computer literate.
- You will need to be self-motivated.
- Know when to prioritise
- You will be experienced working in an Installation Manager role.
Working hours are 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday – Friday, however additional hours may be required where necessary.
- 4 weeks holiday per year
- An additional 1-day holiday for your birthday each year after qualifying service of one year
- Public / Bank Holidays off
- Christmas Shutdown
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Company van
- Company mobile phone
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Job Type: Full-time
£45,000 - £50,000 per year dependant on experience